[boxer lovers] Re: Hello

 

I had 2 GSD growing up in Thailand and 2 collies and 2 mutts, and now I have a boxer, in my opinion, they both are very smart, GSD kind of serious, everything's business, i find (my) boxer full of life, goofy, she makes us laugh all the time, she can be serious when it's necessary also find GSD & boxer are very protective, but totally different personality, my GSD were trained by a cop. GSD doesn't paly much once mature, unlike boxer. So if you think you like a dog who will follow your command GSD would be your choice, but if you can put up with the goofy ball then get boxer, don't get me wrong, boxers are smart too but i think they need challenge, they like to think "outside the box".....

Toomie

--- In boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com, "samanthafinch1980" <samanthafinch1980@...> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> My name is Sam Finch and I am kind of narrowing down my choices between a boxer and a german shepherd. I have 2 small children and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what type of boxer, training tips, etc. Thanks
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment