[boxer lovers] Callie Pup pics 2 weeks

 



My co-owned litter in Colorado are now two weeks old. Pictures are up on my website. My partner is not the best at keeping me supplied in pictures....... :) You can see the puppies at http://www.freewebs.com/homeplaceboxers/nursery.htm
Sure wish I could get my hands on them. By September I will be having one of the girls all to myself. Her call name will be Dari when she is good, and Dari-aire when she is not. Officially she will be Homeplace Dash-N-Dancer's Mystical Maiden.

Here in Idaho I have a confirmed pregnancy. I am really excited. Out of my CH Bic and Taylor due July 23rd. Been waiting 1 1/2 years for this. I also have a new picture of Taylor's win in Portland. WD and BOW. You can find that picture at the bottom of his page. He is sure growing up, yet has some growing left to do.

Kat

www.homeplaceboxers.com


Bic
Oreo
Maggi
Taylor


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment