[boxer lovers] Boxer coming to live with my crew....

 

Hi All,

I just joined because I have two Great Pyrenees rescues and my soon to be 13 year stepson is coming to live with us in July and is bringing his 8 month old Boxer too. I've belonged to a chat group for Pyrs since I've had them and found it very helpful, hoping you all can help me learn more about Boxers. My stepson is an American but they have been living in Cancun so I will be contacting our vet about any issues that may present.

If the vet clears him after he arrives we plan to introduce them on neutral territory. He's about 45 pounds now. My two Pyrs are 75 pounds (female) who is going to be 3 and a 90 pound (male) that is 4. I would appreciate any thoughts you have on introducing younger Boxers to bigger dogs. Generally my two love most dogs, I'm a little worried about pack dynamics however now that we're adding another male to the mix. I am the alpha over the whole crew and then my female rules the roost over my male. I also have a cat that is fearless, the Boxer has not met a cat yet but they are trying to arrange it before he gets here. Thanks in advance for any advice you have.

Tammy in TN

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment