Re: [boxer lovers] new member

 

I had 2 boston terriers when I brought Satch home. He was good with them because they were here first, I believe. He didn't take to the cat though, I had to give him away. The bostons were old and they passed away soon after he came.
----- Original Message -----
From: njval1
To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 11:05 AM
Subject: [boxer lovers] new member

I have a 3 month old boxer female puppy. My son decided to bring her home one day and surprise me. I also have a Maltese at home who is 6 years old and 10lbs. The Maltese has adjusted wonderfully to the new puppy. My questions is when the boxer gets bigger, will she be gentle on the Maltese and what can I do to make sure this happens. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Valerie

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment