Re: A fat doxie, help

 

Our MAGGIE weights 30 lbs  and your right it is not good for them

--- On Fri, 7/1/11, Nancy Harwood <harwood_nancy35@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Nancy Harwood <harwood_nancy35@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: <Dachsie World> A fat doxie, help
To: "Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com" <Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, July 1, 2011, 8:00 PM

 
She should be getting no more than 1/3 cup AM and 1/3 PM and
no treats in between.
And long walks.
This is very bad for her health and especially her back.
 
Nancy
From: Donna <crossone2003@yahoo.com>
To: Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 1, 2011 7:44 PM
Subject: <Dachsie World> A fat doxie, help

 
I have a mini doxie almost two and and she is 17 pounds and I dont knowwhat to do. How much should she eat. I know I feed her too much and I dont know how much.I think I give her a cup a day . I feed he in the am, a hand full at lunch and then dinner( 6,1:30 and 6or7pm).Please help me,

Donnaand Dottie



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment