Re: A fat doxie, help

 

My dogs weigh aroiund 12-14lb  they get 1/4c in the am and one in the pm.treats are 100% natural chicken strips,fat free. If you feel by cutting back her food she looks at you with those puppy eyes  add on fat free veggies,like beans,carrotts  boiled chicken breast etc..you do not show your love thru food but by doing everything to keep her around longer...hope that helped also try to feed good quality food with out fillers..it isn't the quantity that counts but the quality...
 
From: Donna
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 7:44 PM
Subject: <Dachsie World> A fat doxie, help
 
 

I have a mini doxie almost two and and she is 17 pounds and I dont knowwhat to do. How much should she eat. I know I feed her too much and I dont know how much.I think I give her a cup a day . I feed he in the am, a hand full at lunch and then dinner( 6,1:30 and 6or7pm).Please help me,

Donnaand Dottie

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment