Re: [boxer lovers] Lisa Wiser

 

I am so very sorry! I always enjoyed hearing from Lisa and appreciated her help with my questions. Prayers for her family. 

Vida


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, May 31, 2018, 11:35 AM, 'karon' karon@karonadams.com [boxerlovers] <boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Guys, Lisa has passed away.

 

I met her first on this group[. She was a good friend and we both had similar ideas about our dogs. We bonded over the fact that our dogs were from the same Kennel, the Heartacre dogs. She was an old hand at shows and I was an absolute newbie. She took me under her wing and taught me what she could, long distance.

 

And we became friends.

 

This morning, I received a message on Facebook chat that she had passed away. And it was like being punched in the chest (and I have had that happen, it feels just like that) I had no idea she was ill. But, she had an infection that got out of hand and it killed her. And just like that, the best friend I've never met is gone.

 

Even you online friends, don't take them for granted.

 

I just thought you guys should know.

 

Karon Adams

Hestia's Handmaiden

Cooking is a Sacred Endeavour

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: vida townsend <vvt19@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

2 comments:

gunjan said...

Book a resort at cheap and affordable price with all the activities like rafting, kayaking and jungle safari etc. Visit Dandeli now for a better experience.

Muskan Dua said...


Are you looking for best water damage restoration services in USA, then water damage services is the best and relaiable choice.

Post a Comment