[boxer lovers] New Member

 

Hi everyone and Happy New Year . I am new to this group and I have a 10 week old boxer.His name is Manchester. I have owned many dog breeds but never a boxer . He actually is my sons dog but I am raising him.I have 2 cocker spaniels and I wanted another one but my son wanted a great dane ... so he settled for a boxer . Wow what high energy this little guy has. I hope he mellows . It has taken 2 weeks for my cockers to adjust to him and looks like this little guy will be staying.The cocker that will be 10 gets along the best with him.The other that will be 6 is not as tolerant. Any advice would be great . He eats about a cup and a half a day (3x a day)and half of it is kibble and half is raw . He can climb stairs but can't go down and wines like crazy for his food . Anneli

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (249)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment