Re: [boxer lovers] Re: Winter Coat TOUGH 1 by JT

 

Well, I am in the damp redwood forest down in Northern Cal--about 2 1/2 miles from the Pacific.
Cho seems warm enough--it wraps around and the velcro keeps it very snug.

Let me now how your doggie likes it.
Best Wishes
Beah

________________________________
From: Dawn Wright <dwright27@gmail.com>
To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 12:55 PM
Subject: [boxer lovers] Re: Winter Coat TOUGH 1 by JT


 
Hi Beah,
I looked at the coat and it looks great! And it's only $10 USD at the
moment on Amazon! (Although I'd be paying a bunch in shipping to
Canada.. Amazon.ca doesn't sell all the stuff the American site does)

My only concern is that it doesn't seem to cover much of the
underside. If she's running around in the snow, her chest and belly
get soaked, and FREEZING..

Dawn

Re: Winter Coat TOUGH 1 by JT
Posted by: "Beah Robinson" watermoonsoul@yahoo.com watermoonsoul
Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:45 pm (PDT)

Hi All!
Let me say again that I got a great dog coat that was designed by a
company that makes Horse coats! My boxer gurl, Cheerleader Cho,
was really cold. I took her on at age 5. Her previous owner dropped
off no toys or coats or sweaters. A friend gave me this coat for my
Huskie--but I modified it for Cho, and she likes to wear it all the
time. I tried cute knitted sweaters but she's just too active--and
loses them!
This coat is TOUGH 1 by JT. A few months ago, I found a bunch of them
on Ebay. The best part is that the coat has like pleats at the
shoulderswith 2 buckles going across. She can really race in that
coat--and she is much more willing to go OUT in the rain.
If you think about it, as fully of energy as boxers are, a smaller
design of a horse coat is perfect--and no sign of wear after 4 months
of continual use.

I looked on Amazon and they are called

See larger image and other views

Share your own customer images

TOUGH-1 Polar 600D Dog Blanket--if you order from them, get clear on
actual length (read their reviews)

From Beah Robinson, boxer luver!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment