Thank you so much, I am really thinking about switching to tripe and or
fresh meat
TOO ~ TA ~ LOO ** ~
On May 22, 2011 8:35 AM, <lawiser@att.net> wrote:
3% of their body weight, split between how many meals you feed a day.
55lbs x 0.03 = 1.65 x 16(oz/lb) = 26.4 oz/day.
I feed twice a day:
26.4 / 2 = 13.2 oz per meal
I have a kitchen scale and just use that to measure.
LisaW
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
-----Original Message-----
From: "luv2bcountrygal" <blueyedlou@gmail.com>
Sender: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 03:55:10
To: <boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com>
Reply-To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [boxer lovers] How much raw do you feed
I am wondering how much raw food do you feed in a day.and if I get canned
tripe is a can a day per...
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Re: [boxer lovers] How much raw do you feed
__._,_.___
.
__,_._,___
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment